One of my clients asked a GREAT question today…
“What suggestions do you have for late night snacking?”
First, I have a few questions:
1) What time are you eating dinner? What time are you going to bed?
2) Are you craving salty or sweet?
1) Go to bed!! 🙂
2) Drink water.
3) Have a cup of tea (unless caffeine will keep you awake).
4) Have a little Dixie cup of hummus & carrots.
5) Beat bananas & fold in berries. Freeze for an ice cream-like consistency.
6) Eat a handful of nuts
7) Brush your teeth.
8) Decaf tea; chamomile & lavender are great before bed – Lori M.
9) Fat-free chocolate pudding with 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter – Shelah J.
10) Fat-free blueberry yogurt topped with homemade granola and blueberries – Shelah J.
11) Handful of homemade granola with 1 teaspoon dark chocolate chips or walnuts – Shelah J.
12) Apple slices and peanut butter – Shelah J.
13) Healthy Choice fudgsicles – Shelah J.
14) Occasionally 100 calorie pack kettle corn popcorn – Shelah J..
Respond and add your strategies to the list. Let’s keep it going!